This member hasn't added any interests yet.
This member hasn't added any Schools yet.
I'm scouting technical talent for Microsoft's Windows CE Team. Check out my current opening to see if it's a great fit for you:The Windows CE organization is growing again and this is your opportunity to join a team that is targeting the next generation enterprise and consumer electronic devices. In this team you will be presented with an unparalleled opportunity to help people and organizations reach their full potential by taking advantage of the growing, lucrative, and exciting general embedded market. This market is strategically important to Microsoft for a number of reasons, among them:
* the embedded market opportunity is significantly larger than the entire PC market and is growing more rapidly (e.g., from ~348 million devices in 2004 to a projection of 1.4 billion devices in 2009)
* the "next big thing" will likely be an embedded device, and Windows CE provides the opportunity for Microsoft to take a leading role
The Windows CE Joint Development team is looking for an experienced, passionate developer to work with innovative OEM partners in design and development of their embedded projects and to provide solutions for technical challenges. Our mission is to increase Windows CE product quality, accelerate partners devices time to market and provide the most sophisticated embedded devices to consumers. You will have an opportunity to work on a variety of consumer electronics devices, including Set-top boxes, digital video recorders, portable navigation devices and a range of other connected devices in the home and business. Responsibilities include working with OEMs on HW/SW system design, porting existing product from older OS versions, assisting new OEMs with OS bring-up, developing tools to make debugging these devices easier, analyzing performance issues and provide solutions, integrating new OS features on the platforms, and joint developing features with internal teams or external customers.
* Excellent analytical, development and debugging skills.
* Excellent C/C++ programming skills.
* Proven cross group collaboration skills.
* Excellent communication skills and must be a strong team player with a constructive perspective and committed to the success of the group.
* Basic understanding of hardware design and high level architecture.
* A least 3 years of experience in designing, developing and shipping software products or embedded devices / platforms.
* Experience in DSP, Multimedia, GPS, Embedded System Design and Integration and Windows CE are highly valued.
Embedded, software, development, engineering, engineer, develop, set top, microsoft, unique, passion, fun, consumer, electronic, device, devices, dvr, digital, portable, navigation, OS, OEM, C, C++, program, programming, DSP, GPS, Windows, Windows CE, CE
This member doesn't have any Friends yet. Why not Add to Friends
This member hasn't added any Favorite Pages yet.
comments from my friends
You need to be friends with HiringMSDevs in order to leave them a Comment.
In the meantime, you can always sign their guestbook.