Forums

Latinas and Eating Disorders (156)

Comments Options
Sort comments by:

ACCOUNT CLOSED
CLOSED

Male, 39, Miami, FL

Posted May 10, 2007

I don't know what's up with all these girls that want to be skinny. Specially the latinas. I don't know about these other cats, but I love a thick female with an onion booty. If she has a brain to go with it, then got damn!

buddahsexy
buddahsexy

Male, 46, Schenectady, NY

Posted May 14, 2007

I couldn't of said it better myself, good luck in your career, porque como latinos la gente no pueden con nostros.LOL. No matter wether your fat, skinny, or mediocre. Love yourself, and everything else falls right into place.

A Proud Puerto Rican

BuddahSexy

Chicabeba1951
Chicabeba1951

Female, 67, Haines City, FL

Posted May 24, 2007

Lets blame MOM .. how we learn to eat from childhood will make it harder or easier the rest of our lives .. since I battled with weight all my life when I became a MOM my kids never had cookies . cake ( birthday only ) nor chocoalte .. just fruit , meat and excersise .. when my daughter started kindergarden she came home excited to tell me she had a COOKIE .. dang .. but all in all my kids all have norma weight every now and then they over eat but normally they eat ok .. I went from 400 pds to 180 with a gastric bypass .. believe me never having rice is hard but so was walking and having a heart attack at 46 .. so listen up young MOMMIES .. be careful what you feed your children

Broken_Promisez
Broken_Promisez

Female, 30, Castroville, CA

Posted May 31, 2007

ehhhhhhh

jennifer82711
jennifer82711

Female, 29, Irvington, NJ

Posted June 14, 2007

It's your world, your life, your fashion and style. messycloset.com

spektacoolous
spektacoolous

Male, 34, Malverne, NY

Posted July 19, 2007

what kinda problem are we talkin bout. BIG problem or SKINNY problem or both?

striving to be skinny. just count calories n work out, no need to shove ur toothbrush down ur face after bkfast lunch and dinner' sheeeeeeeeeeeit' but if you do more power to you!

striving for "great great great greatness" thats fine as long as you have someone that'll love you the way you are' do ur thing'''''

alot of ppl are shallow monsters'...like me and most of the human race. i may see that after this post 90% of you will disagree with me but TELL ME TRUTHFULLy! if youve never said...look at that fat girl/guy in a mean way when their talkin to someone...or when their ordering a meal at Micky'D's...lmao

or when you see a super duper skinny chick and go OMG YOU NEED TO EAT SOMETHING! when you see nicole richie weighin 80 lbs lol...and then you say thats wrong. or you say effffff that cause she's rich and white lol

bottom line.WHO CARES! and if you disagree with me and say YOUVE NEVER SAID ANYTHING SHALLOW in ur life! call me a lier and since they block everything here i'de curse you out and still call you a liar...cause its true, nobody is EVER that perfect and never say anything negative about other ppl.

im not perfect at all lol i used to weigh 380 lbs now i weigh 205. so...doesnt give me a right to do it...but we all do. ....and I STILL HAD A SKINNY ASS GF! hahahaha she weighed bout 120 hahahaha sheesh' i was like big pun'
juss tellin it like it is'

hugs to all the liars lmao

spektacoolous
spektacoolous

Male, 34, Malverne, NY

Posted July 25, 2007

...DIDNT REALLY HAVE EXTRA SKIN...JUST WORKOUT YOULL BE GOOD

Vitamin_Shop
Vitamin_Shop

Male, Age Private, Union City, NJ

Posted July 25, 2007

The Perfect Pill⿢
Formulated to Nutritionally Support Healthy Weight Loss.

WEIGHT LOSS

Recent results of the National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey (NHANES) indicate that an estimated 61 percent of U.S. adults are overweight.1

For accelerated fat-loss support and increased performance, you need help with reducing hunger, utilizing fat, enhancing metabolism, and increasing true energy levels. The Perfect Pill is powered by a revolutionary blend delivering all natural support for healthy weight loss, without using ephedra stimulants.

Unlike dangerous fat blockers, The Perfect Pill works by helping support healthy digestion of stored fat and a healthy metabolism. Lipase is the enzyme responsible for breaking down fat, making it available for utilization as energy. Without lipase, fat is stored as excess body fat

Research shows Citrin K⿢ and CLA as two powerful ingredients in helping maintain healthy fat burning. Add to that the Guggul lipids and patented chelated minerals to help maintain a healthy thyroid and reduce cravings for a healthy, safe and effective body fat reduction formula.

We also added a special type of fiber, which expands in the stomach and reduces your hunger. The exclusive blend in our product is backed by the research. It utilizes the most advanced and documented nutrients available, without stimulation and drug-like effects, to help nutritionally support healthy body fat levels. Finally, the most needed factor in losing body fat is keeping your energy levels up so you have the energy to move forward with your health commitments and you're able to burn more fat.

Are there really any nutrients available today that help promote healthy and safe fat reduction? YES! Although there are many supplements today containing herbs like Guarana, MaHuang and Ephedra that can have potentially harmful side effects, there are still many that safely help the body reduce its fat stores.

CHECK US OUT!!

www.dontforgettotakeyourvitami ns.com/atilano7689

ACCOUNT CLOSED
CLOSED

Female, Age Private, Hartford, CT

Posted July 27, 2007

HOLA, mi nombre es Doris, y vivo la tristesa de sentirme gorda y fea todos los dias....siento que este cuerpo no me pertenese, yo soy una mujer sexy,exotica....y el cuerpo no me alluda.....E recurrido a todos los metodos y nada...Incluyendo el devorver despues de comer y nada me alluda...el dano sicolojico es mas fuerte que el que se que ago ami cuerpo...

lucianojuan
lucianojuan

Male, 40, Berkeley, CA

Posted July 28, 2007

love your self..eat less..exercise more..

it's simple!

more of our latina sisters..are rounder..and curvier..

yet that is beautiful!

don't go on a diet..for some wack marketing..style..of thin ness..

actually eat healthier..take time to make beans..cilantro..
salsa..eat more greens..make your own garbanzo..black bean and *no cheese* salads..

learn about making smoothies..and make your own..eat less..party more often..go out dancing..!

ti9's simple!

maybe..one day i'll write a book..lol

peace!

luciano

Showing 41-50 of 156

<< Previous

1 ...

3 4 5 6 7

... 16

Next >>