Forums

Latinas and Eating Disorders (156)

Comments Options
Sort comments by:

Removed

The content you are trying to view has been removed.

LaVienita
LaVienita

Female, 47, Bronx, NY

Posted April 22, 2009

What I have personally noticed en nuestra familia y en la media tambien si es cuando gente become more "Americanized" or, por ejemplo; "Move up to the suburbs", LOL, the hair starts getting bleached/lightened, + the "fitness fanaticism" begins. I am all into exercise + healthy living, however, my goal is to be strong + healthy, not SKINNY + SICKLY. I have also noticed as a trabajadora social that some young Latin/Latina girls ARE calling themselves; "FAT" when they are not + coming to me saying such things as; "I don't want to be fat like so + so.", when they are not even fat. I notice this more con Latinas, whether Latin American or Latin European than I do w/African Amercicans on the whole. It is both a social + psychological issue. Cuidate.

ACCOUNT CLOSED
CLOSED

Female, 49, Austin, TX

Posted April 30, 2009

AMEN! LaVienita.....LOVE IT!!!

LaVienita
LaVienita

Female, 47, Bronx, NY

Posted May 06, 2009

Muchas Gracias Labios!!!!!! Pase un gran dia manana!

iamdifferent
iamdifferent

Male, 43, Fargo, ND

Posted May 11, 2009

This is what happens when everyone trying to fit into the Europeans beauty standards. Every group is subject to it. I just hope that as you all gain weight, most of it goes to your booty!

LaVienita
LaVienita

Female, 47, Bronx, NY

Posted May 12, 2009

LOL! Yes, you are different. Blunt to be exact. I keep my hair dark + my; "Figure 8" Latin proper. Healthy + balanced.

iamdifferent
iamdifferent

Male, 43, Fargo, ND

Posted May 12, 2009

lol Well I know how I like my fat to be distributed! :) And I guess since there are no pics, I'll have to take your word for it.

LaVienita
LaVienita

Female, 47, Bronx, NY

Posted May 12, 2009

True. I really don't want to post pics as there are too many freaks out there.

iamdifferent
iamdifferent

Male, 43, Fargo, ND

Posted May 13, 2009

LOL Chicken! buck buck buck buuuuuuck! Na I hear you. Last thing you want is your pic hanging up in a cell in a woman's correctional facility. :)

ACCOUNT CLOSED
CLOSED

Male, Age Private, New York, NY

Posted May 22, 2009

Would you like to earn money without extra costs? visit:
http://dollarzblog.com

Showing 121-130 of 156