Forums

Saying "I Love You" (279)

Comments Options
Sort comments by:

Removed

The content you are trying to view has been removed.

Yoeme
Yoeme

Male, 45, Sacramento, CA

Posted December 06, 2006

to bad english is not like spanish.

Yo te quiero vs. Yo te amo

English is I love you either way.

Nice point atRrReveTe. When in use clarify.

ACCOUNT CLOSED
CLOSED

Female, 52, Milwaukee, WI

Posted December 09, 2006

Love_Lolita05
Love_Lolita05

Female, 40, Brooklyn, NY

What has been your reaction when you tell someone you love them? Is it what you expect? Is it really hard to say? Why are such simple words so difficult to get out?

when u tell someone u love them watch out, it's permanent. Just make sure you let them say it first.

Crazygirl_2003
Crazygirl_2003

Female, 31, Hyde Park, MA

Posted December 22, 2006

hi tyson2175 actually no u was not making her happy or special u was using her just to get her to stop crying thats wrong u should be a man and comfort her let her kno u feel her pain be there for her make her feel special let her kno u goona help her get through everything let her kno u there for her always

Crazygirl_2003 bye

Crazygirl_2003
Crazygirl_2003

Female, 31, Hyde Park, MA

Posted December 22, 2006

Removed

hi ojos-de i agree wit u girl women deserve respect

verbal_riots
verbal_riots

Female, Age Private, Bronx, NY

Posted December 26, 2006

saying " I love you" is overrated.

Tiannarose
Tiannarose

Female, 39, San Antonio, TX

Posted January 03, 2007

Last time I said that was in 2000. LOL. He was happy. It slipped out and he felt bad for not saying it first.

Removed

Phonex360
Phonex360

Male, 38, Chicago, IL

Posted January 16, 2007

I'll say this to that effect and Im gonna get some hat for this but..not all men are made to just love one woman..i mean you can really have more then one love...I mean the math is simple they women out number men something like 2 o 1 or 3 to 1 in soome places..i think some women that claim to be in love are lost...meaning you have a man and because you do all of this stuff for him an he says that he loves you you believe that he really is in-love with you...no
He loves that you spend your money on him..you help take care of his other kids and the one that you slipped an made because you thought he loved you...he loves the fact that when he comes in late you don't trip an if you do..he knows if he's agressive an lay's you on the bed the right way your not gonna say nothing else about it an cook him breakfast in the morning...he loves you paying the rent an him just buying dinner once every2 months and he loves the fact that your gonna be faithful while hes doing his thing....hell truth is truth...But thats not him being in-love with you...but some women tend to believe taking care of a man is being in love with him ...kinda like a child would love his parents....totally different type of love your seeking ma

diiamOndchUlA
diiamOndchUlA

Female, 27, Beachwood, NJ

Posted January 28, 2007

for me wen a guy tells me i love you i dont belive it cuz they have to prove it soo many people have been burnt before they scared to fall in love there for they dont want guys to say it as quickly or until they truly mean it

Showing 11-20 of 279