Sort comments by:

ACCOUNT CLOSED
CLOSED

Male, 38, Paterson, NJ

Posted February 28, 2007

Bodiquachica
Bodiquachica

Female, 32, Baltimore, MD

I'm going to have to sound very shallow.... but I've said I love you many times, and have only meant it to 2 guys my whole life. I think a lot of people get love and lust way too confused all of the time!!! Especially women.... always thinking just because a guy says he loves you , that you too, are in love... WRONG!!!! starts using your head!! It's not that hard to realize when a man only wants to get his rocks off!!!! and when you see that, if you don't want to be used for sex... CUT HIM OFF!!! If you don't cut him off, play his game! Use him for what he has in return. Make him feel the way he's making you feel!!!!

The best remeady to this for me i would have to say is I was raised by 3 men, my mom was always at work... so I'm not as stupid as a lot of women are. I'm not naive, and you think only men can use the words "I love you" to get what they want. Love is one thing everyone in the world wants and not that many people can truely find. I just say live it up and quit cr
show more

Becoming a lesbian, won't change it....lol I mean,. You think a lesbian, woman, is not going to run game...lol .. hope you don't get slammed, by both men and women...

im sorry,,, but your beyond Naive if you really think a woman, is going to treat you any different,...At the end of the night,.. Both men and women will be sticking it to you....

Good luck....

Selene_Felicity
Selene_Felicity

Female, 37, Fort Lauderdale, FL

Posted March 01, 2007

These days love is so abused. People do not know the meaning of love. Now aa days, love has become so shallow. People are only about appearances. If a person looks good that's what makes them think they love.

Bodiquachica
Bodiquachica

Posted March 01, 2007

ACCOUNT CLOSED
CLOSED

Male, 38, Paterson, NJ

Becoming a lesbian, won't change it....lol I mean,. You think a lesbian, woman, is not going to run game...lol .. hope you don't get slammed, by both men and women...

im sorry,,, but your beyond Naive if you really think a woman, is going to treat you any different,...At the end of the night,.. Both men and women will be sticking it to you....

Good luck....

oh no, don't get what i wrote twisted.... Maybe I should be more clear... because I am very close friends with a lesbian, and I do see that women treat eachother better than most men treat women, but they are PSYCHO!!!!! I am no where near naive... I just don't look for love. I believe that if I am meant to fall in love, it will be completely beyond my control, so there is no point to even look for love... Correct??

Bodiquachica
Bodiquachica

Posted March 01, 2007

And also with what i wrote.... it was referring to my opinion on love. And just to add one more thing.... I like MEN way too much to EVER consider dating a woman.... I don't care if she had a %#&@$! of gold.... i wouldn't even dream about it... So with that much said... I hope i made myself a little clearer on what I meant.

ACCOUNT CLOSED
CLOSED

Male, 38, Paterson, NJ

Posted March 02, 2007

Selene_Felicity
Selene_Felicity

Female, 37, Fort Lauderdale, FL

These days love is so abused. People do not know the meaning of love. Now aa days, love has become so shallow. People are only about appearances. If a person looks good that's what makes them think they love.

You make a good point....lol. Im begining to think ,I have to change my ways in order to get someone to loving me...lol shallow as world,.. but then again, its what we want.,.. and most of the time, we don/t know what we want, let alond know what we love... Til its too late in alot of cases.....

... Love is nothing but a blissful feeling, used to captivate peoples hearts and later on, hurting them with the same exact words.... ... First is... I love you.... months later... I don't love you...lol

People should be more honest., ... and Just say,,,...Listen, .. I want to F$%k you...lol simple as that....

snoopy21
snoopy21

Female, 42, Chicago, IL

Posted March 08, 2007

easier to say 'i love you' than to SHOW someone you 'love them'. i have always had a really difficult time saying those words... in my itty little mind, i feel that to really mean it... i would have to basically be ready to throw myself in front of a bus for that person... thus far... only my daughter rates that kind of love. have i told men i loved them? yes... only a couple of men have heard those words from me and for me to say it... it means i sincerely care for their well being, their happiness, etc... i would put them first... as i do my daughter...

BUT... i can say i love you to one thing and mean it with all my heart!!..

I LOVE YOU MY HOMEMADE CHEESECAKE!!!! love you love you love you... you are there when i need delicious comfort, you are there when i am lonely, and i know you love me too because you just love to attach yourself to my very bootylicious body... LOL!!

Bodiquachica
Bodiquachica

Posted March 08, 2007

snoopy21
snoopy21

Female, 42, Chicago, IL

easier to say 'i love you' than to SHOW someone you 'love them'. i have always had a really difficult time saying those words... in my itty little mind, i feel that to really mean it... i would have to basically be ready to throw myself in front of a bus for that person... thus far... only my daughter rates that kind of love. have i told men i loved them? yes... only a couple of men have heard those words from me and for me to say it... it means i sincerely care for their well being, their happiness, etc... i would put them first... as i do my daughter...

BUT... i can say i love you to one thing and mean it with all my heart!!..

I LOVE YOU MY HOMEMADE CHEESECAKE!!!! love you love you love you... you are there when i need delicious comfort, you are there when i am lonely, and i know you love me too because you just love to attach yourself to my very bootylicious body... LOL!!

LOL!!!!!! i agree with you 100% and your daughter should always come first..... i know a lot of people who put their significant others before their kids, and this disgusts me... i think it's a bueatiful thing when some one is in love, but it is even more bueatiful when they are in love with the bueatiful life they brought into this world... and she needs to be cherished every day!!!

And i agree.... mmmm homemade cheese cake... can't have it anymore, but i can still have weight watchers cheesecake which is ALMOST as good, not quite but almost.....

elnino3383
elnino3383

Male, 35, El Paso, TX

Posted March 11, 2007

I've been screwed by past relationships that to me saying "I LOVE YOU" is not only a 3 word phrase, a reason to say it just to get some poon, to say it to keep the other person from leaving, or make them forget why they were mad at you in the first place. It's to express you feelings for your significant other, to show them how you're committed to them in everyway humanly possible. I think I wrote a few pieces on this area, or near it in the past.....by the way what happend to our "My Forum" tab on our pages?....that way you could see just how bad "I LOVE YOU" has hurt me........ANYWHO....... Somewhere along generation X & Y (my generation), we have lost the meaning of those words, the phrase that was made special by your parents.....or you wouldn't even be here looking at my reply. The phrase carried weight in meaning and emotion. Now it has been made delicate and taken for granted. There go the phrase,"The ring don't mean sh!t".....So what? The phrase, or just saying I LOVE YOU" is also sh!t?! I know some of us went astray, but when did it happen? We know why,how,with whom, where. BUT WHEN DID "I LOVE YOU" START TO DISINTERGRATE FROM OUR VOCABULARY? FROM OUR VALUES? "I LOVE YOU" has made me bittersweet. It doesn't kill, but it definitely hurts. Possibly maiming you in the process, but if your strong enough it will change you for the better and it wouldn't leave a lasting impression on your conscious. BUT it you're weak then it may possibly "break you" and your potential to succeed in the next relationship. PLEASE DON'T BE LIKE ME.....A PERSON WHO LOVES WOMEN, BUT FEARS THEM. A person who hasn't been in a serious relationship in.......going on 4 and a half years. It's gone to the point where I rarely use "I LOVE YOU" TO FAMILY MEMBERS!!! No it shouldn't have to be that way. WE SHOULDN'T FEAR LOVE, OR "I LOVE YOU", BUT SOLELY EMBRACE AS IT IS GIVEN. CHERISH IT! IT'S THE BEST INVESTMENT YOU COULD MAKE WHERE THE RETURN COULD BE AS GREAT AS GOD BECAUSE OUT OF LOVE HE MADE US............. Well I'm outtie peeps feel free to visit me (www.migente.com/Chibusinessma n & www.myspace.com/chiparkmexican ) Ur Latin Brotha (Retired) C.P.M.

Removed

The content you are trying to view has been removed.

Removed

The content you are trying to view has been removed.

Showing 41-50 of 279

<< Previous

1 ...

3 4 5 6 7

... 28

Next >>