Sort comments by:

mikezulo101
mikezulo101

Male, 46, New York, NY

Posted December 10, 2009

buddahsexy
buddahsexy

Male, 47, Schenectady, NY

I love you. Most people use it today so loosely that it is like saying " how you doing". It is sad, that many individuals on this site have very near sited visions about why people or even themselves use the term "i Love You" the way they do. I

I believe that It first comes from within. And I mean in all aspects, Psychologically, Emotionally and Spiritually. If you have found love to be real and understandable to you in a postive way, in these aspects of your life, Then and only then will you be able to use discretion, when choosing the definition for this term accordingly. Meaning, knowing how to use the term, and it's definition and with whom.

I agree, " l love you" should be used only on the select few that you really feel it for.

ACCOUNT CLOSED
CLOSED

Female, Age Private, Salt Lake City, UT

Posted December 10, 2009

What about loving someone and not being in love with them? I love and am in love with my man, but my ex...well, I loved him as a friend, un ser humano, but I wasn't in love with him. But, I would still say "I love you", just like I say to my family. Was that wrong?

ACCOUNT CLOSED
CLOSED

Male, 45, Jersey City, NJ

Posted December 11, 2009

its only hard to say because the people that are trying to say it have that fear of rejection and what if that person doesnt love them the same way where do u go from there

ACCOUNT CLOSED
CLOSED

Female, Age Private, Chicago, IL

Posted January 16, 2010

love is only good when its a mutual feeling. anything besides that can be a bit awkward. been in that position a few times, it does not feel good. ahhh

Chriso8080
Chriso8080

Male, 26, Hillsborough, NJ

Posted February 02, 2010

itz rele hard to say kuz the person mite not love u bak or juz say dat with out meaning it

ACCOUNT CLOSED
CLOSED

Female, 59, Lawrenceville, GA

Posted February 02, 2010

Love should be like a two way street, never one way. That is why, "I love you" is so powerful, but it only works when both agree.

senormcslim
senormcslim

Male, Age Private, Bel Air, MD

Posted February 05, 2010

saying I love you.. when it is said with the passion of the soul, given to those you desire ,the rush of emotion that fills the heart, to gaze upon your world, your hopes, LOVE is but a word to express what many can only hope to find. when your words find one that feels as you do for them. it is something special and you should never let a chance to tell them those words. each and every time you are given a chance..yes.. I LOVE YOU...TE AMO. it means so much. remember to touch anothers soul with love, is a treasure to be shared

senormcslim
senormcslim

Male, Age Private, Bel Air, MD

Posted February 05, 2010

saying I love you.. when it is said with the passion of the soul, given to those you desire ,the rush of emotion that fills the heart, to gaze upon your world, your hopes, LOVE is but a word to express what many can only hope to find. when your words find one that feels as you do for them. it is something special and you should never let a chance to tell them those words. each and every time you are given a chance..yes.. I LOVE YOU...TE AMO. it means so much. remember to touch anothers soul with love, is a treasure to be shared

squ3ky
squ3ky

Female, 26, Newport News, VA

Posted February 12, 2010

hi i like wat u wrote those r some of the questions that people should think about.

101cdc
101cdc

Male, 44, Beverly Hills, CA

Posted February 19, 2010

Love is such a loosely used word nowadays but to me "I Love You" should be reserved for that special person that brings out the best in you and that you dont have to tippy toe around their feelings because you never know what they may say! Someone who lets you be you and accepts who you are and encourages you and sticks around for the ride is the "You' in the 'I Love you" and also agreed with a previous comment, it only works if it is a two way feeling.

Showing 241-250 of 279