Forums

Saying "I Love You" (279)

Comments Options
Sort comments by:

101cdc
101cdc

Male, 44, Beverly Hills, CA

Posted February 19, 2010

Love is such a loosely used word nowadays but to me "I Love You" should be reserved for that special person that brings out the best in you and that you dont have to tippy toe around their feelings because you never know what they may say! Someone who lets you be you and accepts who you are and encourages you and sticks around for the ride is the "You' in the 'I Love you" and also agreed with a previous comment, it only works if it is a two way feeling.

ACCOUNT CLOSED
CLOSED

Male, Age Private, Upper Darby, PA

Posted February 21, 2010

When I tell someone I love them I don't look for a response, because it's how I feel. I don't need that person to validate how I feel. If you love someone the response shouldn't matter.

"And ye shall know the truth and the truth shall make you free." John 8:32
www.theholyconceptionunit.org
www.thecomforter.info

matman1
matman1

Male, 70, Dublin, GA

Posted February 23, 2010

because love is the most fringting word to say , and it shouldn't be.

ACCOUNT CLOSED
CLOSED

Male, Age Private, Upper Darby, PA

Posted February 28, 2010

matman1
matman1

Male, 70, Dublin, GA

because love is the most fringting word to say , and it shouldn't be.

Did you mean frightening?

"And ye shall know the truth and the truth shall make you free." John 8:32
www.theholyconceptionunit.org
www.thecomforter.info

robertsjulia
robertsjulia

Female, 30, New York, NY

Posted March 10, 2010

Out of expectations!
Julia

chaseautoloan
chaseautoloan

Female, 33, Washington, DC

Posted March 13, 2010

when we love someone, it's hard to say" I love you" even if we love him/ her so much...if saying that so easily, is it love? chase auto loan

braulio53
braulio53

Male, 65, Dominican Republic

Posted March 27, 2010

This is Awesome
For each successful signup we'll give YOU 5 shares AND 20% of that persons shares! That's a whole days worth of searching and more, with no limit! Simply suscribe in the nex link.
Later email your link to your friends, or post it on twitter or facebook and when people join up, you'll be rewarded!

http://mylook.com/join.php?x=1 3357

ACCOUNT CLOSED
CLOSED

Male, 59, Santa Ana, CA

Posted March 29, 2010

I wrote the book,(POEMBOOK, THAT IS???) on "Real Love"....20 ingredients to what makes up a "Real Love", such as, TRUST,COMMUNICATION,ROMANCE, APPREICATION,TRANSPARENT,SACRI FICE,KINDNESS....20 IN ALL, THE LAST BEING "REAL LOVE" IS GOD'S LOVE!, ALL OTHERS NOT FAKE!!!!

Amisty
Amisty

Male, 29, Ghana

Posted April 06, 2010

The greatest of all word`s is to say promise but most people have forgotten that to say i love u means something greater than promise but one thing is i want a lady to propose to me cos that is the most difficult thing ever to happen and most say it is impossible

GUERRITA76
GUERRITA76

Female, 42, Rialto, CA

Posted April 16, 2010

Yoeme
Yoeme

Male, 46, Sacramento, CA

Your questions have no absolute answer, since we are individuals. However let us speak of true love we not that love is about acceptance and appriciation. forgiveness, dreams and hope. It comes in the bad and good, and it bare all things.

Thus let us begin:

How long is love suppose to last?...
Depends on how much youput in. Can't make a withdraw if you do not have the funds.

How many people are we to love in our life span?.....
Everyone, but hopefully one romatically and spiritually.

Why is it the people refuse to say they love you?....
This question I love so much. FEAR, love is risk. It can bring the greatest of happiness or the greatest despair, many lack the courage to take the risk, that is why we have a high dicorce rate, and more people lioving outside of marriage. True love is a commitment. It is saying that I like for those things I enjoy, but love you for the differences. It is our difference that open us up to new poss
show more

hi everyone how does one know they truly LOVE SOMEONE???????. an how can i be sure HEreally love's me ??..........an when someone is in love can they really be faithful?????????????? thank any body telllllllllll meeeeeeeeeee .take care an god bless each an every one .............

Showing 251-260 of 279