Forums

Saying "I Love You" (279)

Comments Options
Sort comments by:

erwin96
erwin96

Male, 31, New York, NY

Posted April 27, 2010

Hi Guys Really this 3 word explain our feelings. ============================== = IVA Aid

charlirocco
charlirocco

Female, 28, Anchorage, AK

Posted May 10, 2010

I remember the first time a guy said "I am in love with you" to me...

My reaction was;
"Oh......You're my favorite person."

I cared about him A LOT.. but i wasn't in love..
we broke up a few weeks after.. it's left me saying "What if?" sometimes... but oh well.. move on..

luvvy
luvvy

Male, 33, Keller, VA

Posted June 02, 2010

hi what up, are u tellin us at the forum that u are still single? anyway u are cute

ACCOUNT CLOSED
CLOSED

Female, 57, Bronx, NY

Posted July 20, 2010

It seems to me that the word love is so abused these days that its lost its meaning. A man tells a woman he loves her for the sake of getting what he wants because as women we settle for so little and those three words are important to us. A woman says it to a man to get her bills payed or to satisfy a need he may have at the moment and again the value of the words is cheapened. LOVE BEGINS WITH SELF; and until we realize that we should refrain from the usage and abuse of the word.

ACCOUNT CLOSED
CLOSED

Male, 41, Jersey City, NJ

Posted July 21, 2010

ACCOUNT CLOSED
CLOSED

Female, 57, Bronx, NY

It seems to me that the word love is so abused these days that its lost its meaning. A man tells a woman he loves her for the sake of getting what he wants because as women we settle for so little and those three words are important to us. A woman says it to a man to get her bills payed or to satisfy a need he may have at the moment and again the value of the words is cheapened. LOVE BEGINS WITH SELF; and until we realize that we should refrain from the usage and abuse of the word.

I totally agree with you!

ACCOUNT CLOSED
CLOSED

Female, 32, New York, NY

Posted July 22, 2010

^ That's real insightful and great points ...Gotta agree myself, this is absolutely true ..good lookin out

lostprince
lostprince

Male, 33, Bangladesh

Posted August 30, 2010

It was so tough for me even to say just three words "I love you" But finally i made it.. and she is mine now. yappiiiiiiii :-P share stock nse stock

ACCOUNT CLOSED
CLOSED

Male, 37, Atlanta, GA

Posted February 16, 2011

love is just a word. u have show love to get love

kazio58
kazio58

Male, 34, Chicago, IL

Posted June 25, 2011

ACCOUNT CLOSED
CLOSED

Female, 45, Albuquerque, NM

Posted January 07, 2012

to be honest many people say i love you and don't mean it. oh its more like i lust you.

Showing 261-270 of 279