Forums

Levels of love: is there a difference? (195)

Comments Options
Sort comments by:

Removed

The content you are trying to view has been removed.

ACCOUNT CLOSED
CLOSED

Female, 36, Germany

Posted May 15, 2007

M_A_G_N_U_M
M_A_G_N_U_M

Male, Age Private, San Jose, CA

Like I said,,,holler at me when your over that age!!!
No disrespect!!!

the only thing i will say about this is .......he/ she who feel it ,knows it.

ACCOUNT CLOSED
CLOSED

Female, 36, Germany

Posted May 15, 2007

snoopy21
snoopy21

Female, 42, Chicago, IL

love is washing someones dirty underwear for years and years...

LOL

is that what u do when u in love ,washing someones underwear for what purpose? very strange.

ACCOUNT CLOSED
CLOSED

Female, 36, Germany

Posted May 15, 2007

Removed

The content you are trying to view has been removed.

u so into urself.....good for u but stop acting like u know the feelings of 100 peoples in here ok

prolific_nomad
prolific_nomad

Male, Age Private, Jersey City, NJ

Posted May 15, 2007

ACCOUNT CLOSED
CLOSED

Female, 36, Germany

u so into urself.....good for u but stop acting like u know the feelings of 100 peoples in here ok

listen!!!...1st of all, i care 2 craps about any 1 in here and how they feel!?...and if u read any of my posts...u would see clearly that i havent acted like i know a hundred pplz feelings in here...im disappointed to see how illiterate and ignorant u r by that comment...im not ashamed to tell a female like urself off...cuz i realize that there's ignorant women just as there are men...unfortunately, there's more of them that are woman (like u) then there man...it seems very much that u have a connection with magnum...who knows!?...stop hangin' out with magnum cuz its rubbin' off on u...and is not cool!...the color "ugly" does not look good on u apart from the fact that ur appearance aint all that attractive on u either...so u have 2 things going wrong for u...but, i hope that 1 day...some 1 will overlook these "flaws" u have...and accept u for them...until, then good luck!...attractin' man!...lol!

ACCOUNT CLOSED
CLOSED

Female, 36, Germany

Posted May 15, 2007

ACCOUNT CLOSED
CLOSED

Female, 43, Haverhill, MA

really?
see, I've had two relationships in my life, and I cant say i loved them the same way...but thats just me...

this is not possible woman, every person have their own identity,character,looks,habit s and so on ,so there is no way u wanna compare this 2 men as one ,to even say that u love them both equally.

ACCOUNT CLOSED
CLOSED

Posted May 16, 2007

ACCOUNT CLOSED
CLOSED

Female, 36, Germany

this is not possible woman, every person have their own identity,character,looks,habit s and so on ,so there is no way u wanna compare this 2 men as one ,to even say that u love them both equally.

sweety, read my post AGAIN!!!
I suggest, that before you comment on something, read CAREFULLY!!
So, GO BACK AND READ IT AGAIN....

prolific_nomad
prolific_nomad

Posted May 16, 2007

ACCOUNT CLOSED
CLOSED

sweety, read my post AGAIN!!!
I suggest, that before you comment on something, read CAREFULLY!!
So, GO BACK AND READ IT AGAIN....

LOL!!!...i love it!...this ppl here on mg...are str8 up hilarious!!!...thats' 1 why i come on here...to get laughs!!!

JLMariposa
JLMariposa

Female, 37, Seattle, WA

Posted May 28, 2007

man i read all posts yall did. "some" of them just to laugh about....
love, real love, sweet love, puppy love ...terriable love, hate love..

"actually" love has nothing to do with age!! SURE i was IN love ( i thought) when i was 14 or 16...but listen WITHOUT LIFE EXperiance you do NOT know about love.
You do LIKE someone really much, do nething for him/her. You cry, you laugh, you go out, you have "day dreams", AND you do have sex ( 1st time?)..all things you love to do with him/her...

Lemme give u all an xample ( just my opinion-dont argue with me) b4 i got married, i was with someone for 5 years.God,i was like"i want him,only him,i did anything 4 him, he cheated-i did too( dont even start to judge me) we couldnt accept others on our both life, like in a jail! I gave up on me totaly for him, so did he. to make long story short, he was a good person, but an ao in relationship !
Now i met my hubby, and you wanna know what, THERE ARE NO WORDS could explain my love to him. It is a FEELING, its "knowing" !

So love has not really to do with AGE! would u judge a 14 years old or 17 years old,laughing at her, because her b+friend broke up or cheated? No if u human u dont. Cause she feels terriable,she wants to die,she hates it. BUT YEAH she get over it, its NOT the TRUE LOVE,that really comes later. You learn about love, you learn how with every year more and more...

so, i wrote u all a book S.O.R.R.Y for that, but LOVE is experiance, and no fool me and my hubby still keep ,how u all call it? PUPPY LOVE, it just turned into real love :-)
IM OUT

prolific_nomad
prolific_nomad

Posted May 29, 2007

JLMariposa
JLMariposa

Female, 37, Seattle, WA

man i read all posts yall did. "some" of them just to laugh about....
love, real love, sweet love, puppy love ...terriable love, hate love..

"actually" love has nothing to do with age!! SURE i was IN love ( i thought) when i was 14 or 16...but listen WITHOUT LIFE EXperiance you do NOT know about love.
You do LIKE someone really much, do nething for him/her. You cry, you laugh, you go out, you have "day dreams", AND you do have sex ( 1st time?)..all things you love to do with him/her...

Lemme give u all an xample ( just my opinion-dont argue with me) b4 i got married, i was with someone for 5 years.God,i was like"i want him,only him,i did anything 4 him, he cheated-i did too( dont even start to judge me) we couldnt accept others on our both life, like in a jail! I gave up on me totaly for him, so did he. to make long story short, he was a good person, but an ao in relationship !
Now i met my hubby, and you wanna know what, THERE ARE NO WORDS could explain
show more

FIRST OF, I HAVE NO IDEA!...AS TO WHAT THE HELL YOU JUST WROTE!?...IT MAKES NO FREAKIN' SENSE OR MAYBE IS JUST 'CUZ I COULDN'T UNDERSTAND THROUGH ALL THE MISSPELLED AND INCORRECT GRAMMAR THAT WAS WRITTEN THROUGH THIS PARAGRAPH OR WHAT IT SEEMS TO BE A PARAGRAPH...AND ALSO, WHO THE HELL IS JUDGIN' U!?...U GOTTA A GUILTY COMPLEX OR SOMETHING!?...PEACE!!!...IM OUT!!!

Showing 41-50 of 195

<< Previous

1 ...

3 4 5 6 7

... 20

Next >>