Forums

Levels of love: is there a difference? (195)

Comments Options
Sort comments by:

gattasalvaje22
gattasalvaje22

Female, Age Private, Buffalo, NY

Posted October 12, 2008

I think there are many different levels of love.First there is your family,and children,in that level of love is uncontionally..But, at the same time,love in a relationship is different both can love each other forever.In time it changes.There is no such thing has true love till u find it.

Removed

The content you are trying to view has been removed.

ACCOUNT CLOSED
CLOSED

Male, 54, Staten Island, NY

Posted November 07, 2008

I always believed love was pretty straight forward. Two people fall in love with each other, maybe have a family together, love each other, live life together and grow old together. I never thought you could love somebody too much. I was so wrong. I gave my heart and soul to someone for over 22 years but in the end, it didn?t matter. The more you love, the more you lose a part of yourself. Watching her walk out of my life used to make me angry and bitter. Not anymore. It made me realize that if I wanted so much to be with the wrong person, how beautiful it would be when the right one comes along.
I?ve learned that life and relationships are about finding a person who realizes that you are not perfect, but they?re willing to put aside those imperfections because of all the other good qualities you do posses and vise versa. I think people tend to forget that happiness doesn?t come as a result of getting something you don?t have, but rather of recognizing and appreciating what you do have. To bad my ex didn?t know that?LOL... Don?t get me wrong, I believe in love. I?ve given it and received it. But love is what you make of it and with whom you make it with; it is what it is. That?s my story and I?m sticking to it?..LOL

ACCOUNT CLOSED
CLOSED

Male, 43, Long Island City, NY

Posted January 21, 2009

just for the ladies

Removed

The content you are trying to view has been removed.

brownone
brownone

Male, Age Private, Alpharetta, GA

Posted March 21, 2009

dahlialapepa
dahlialapepa

Female, 61, Brooklyn, NY

+

//Yes there is a difference in love. When u love your parents husband and children, your pet and your car , ... They r all different ESPECIALLY MY love for GOD WHICH IS NUMER ONE IN MY LIFE.. without the almighty I wont be who I am. Everday i tell him how much I praise him for my beautiful children and grandson and all my family.. Now my love for that special one, wow is so hard to describe. I cant wait to hear from him at work and anxious to see him when I get home. WHEN WE KISS THE BUTTERFLY FEELING IS STILL THERE. And I am in my fifties okay is this how I feel.

Thank you dahilialap for mentioning actual levels of love instead of stages of a relationship with one person. It seem many people put love in a little box reserved for a mate/sex partner. I love the fact that you mentioned the love of God first and foremost as well as your parents, children etc... That is balance.

brownone
brownone

Posted March 21, 2009

brownone
brownone

Yes I believe ther are levels of love (many). Of course we have the (some of us) higest form of love which is love of the creator (whatever one choose to call the creator). Second to that is the maternal (natural) love which is unconditional (assuming that the mother is of sound mind meaning for one example mother's under the influence of specifically crack cocaine lose the natural maternal love for her offspring). The third level is the love of nurture which comes from some adoptive mothers who have the capability of nurturing love into their children. Stemming from nature/nurture love I would say their is a) type of love and b) type of love. If one has the natural love or nurtured love instilled into them then puppy love is the elemantary love associated with endearing love, infaturated love which is immature love (so to speak) and this is what I associate as the "a" type of love. The "b" type" of love is the mature love that follows the "a" type of love and specifically in this orde
show more

I just wanted to hear myself talk/see myself write LOL.

Maritza1977
Maritza1977

Female, 41, Tampa, FL

Posted March 27, 2009

1 Corinthians 13:4 (New International Version)

4 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.

feastoffriends
feastoffriends

Male, Age Private, New York, NY

Posted April 09, 2009

priscilla8
priscilla8

Female, Age Private, Flushing, NY

Is there really a difference between true love and puppy love? If so what is it? How do you know if you truly love someone?

Are you ready to lay down your life? Then and only then will you know you're in love. And not with yourself either !

JusRedd
JusRedd

Male, Age Private, Fayetteville, NC

Posted April 28, 2009

Yes, I think that when someone is constantly on your mind, you wonder what they are doing, at that moment....You wonder do they love you as much as you love them, you are in love. When you enjoy a persons company, and you care for them, and what happens to them, that is like "regular love". I found that the first one is the best and more gradifying. Either are good, its always better to have loved than never have loved.....

Showing 151-160 of 195

<< Previous

1 ...

14 15 16 17 18

... 20

Next >>