Forums

Levels of love: is there a difference? (195)

Comments Options
Sort comments by:

lastpoetlives
lastpoetlives

Male, 49, Far Rockaway, NY

Posted April 14, 2010

okay are we talking levels or types, pup love to me are the feelings you explore when you are just getting in touch with your inner emotions , the feelings you have as a teen when you start dating and swore to god to all you new that you had found the one lol , but later down the road after finding the real deal , you now no what true love is , then we could get in to lust being mistaken for love , thats another store all together .

robbinsmith
robbinsmith

Male, 34, New York, NY

Posted May 21, 2010

robbinsmith
robbinsmith

Male, 34, New York, NY

Posted May 21, 2010

ACCOUNT CLOSED
CLOSED

Male, 31, New York, NY

Posted June 07, 2010

I never knew what love was. Actually, I didn't know how to define it. I thought love was a facade for selfishness and domination. I hear people say that love is a comprimise, that there are varieties (or levels) of love. From my experience love is the most selfish of human emotions, but the profits of this selfishness are subjective. Love has no tangible form, thus the material world in comparison to it has trivial worth. You experience this love when you are willing to do anything to satisfy that persons every desire, because their happiness is your priority as much as it is theirs. Their presence, company, and good welfare are your rewards. Just make sure the other person shares your sentiments or you'll be in for disastrous rejection. As for types of love, there is only one category, and it is unconditiinal love.

ACCOUNT CLOSED
CLOSED

Male, 31, New York, NY

Posted June 07, 2010

For you proof-readers out there. I know I spelled "compromise" and "unconditional" wrong. I should type slower and give my writing a second look.

massager4u
massager4u

Male, Age Private, Council Bluffs, IA

Posted July 13, 2010

Love is being able to love some one and careing deeply about them without any sexual thoughts or ideas. Also being able to put them and teir needs before your own.

ACCOUNT CLOSED
CLOSED

Male, 41, Jersey City, NJ

Posted July 21, 2010

massager4u
massager4u

Male, Age Private, Council Bluffs, IA

Love is being able to love some one and careing deeply about them without any sexual thoughts or ideas. Also being able to put them and teir needs before your own.

I disagree!...how can u not think of your spouse sexually...when thats' one of the main types of love that u must express towards your spouse...without that especially there's no understanding of how deep love can really be felt!...and then don't forget financially of course and then the mental,emotional and "spiritual"...thats' the main one for me!

Removed

The content you are trying to view has been removed.

Removed

The content you are trying to view has been removed.

ACCOUNT CLOSED
CLOSED

Female, 58, Bronx, NY

Posted November 02, 2010

well love is smelling each other farts and etc etc

Showing 181-190 of 195