Forums

Do you Really want to Lose Weight (7)

Comments Options
Sort comments by:

glycomike
glycomike

Male, Age Private, Flushing, NY

Posted September 15, 2008

There is a Research and Development company in Dallas Texas that has released a new product based on REAL Science. No Gimmicks or fast weight loss and than gain it back with an extra 15%. Yo Yo Diets.
This Product is based on losing FAT with a new science and Peptide Technology
Here is the links for week1- 2 of the my results on You Tube
A patented and clinically-proven natural Peptide Technology
Week #1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =yfrNS9rVxDM
Week # 2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =1e88DaQXj8U

Get back with me with any questions and please share this with friends and relatives who are looking to really Lose FAT and Weight. Call me for more information 888-245-9548
The new science is very important
⿢ Derived from food protein
⿢ Targets fat loss
⿢ Spares lean mass
⿢ Synergistic with healthy eating and moderate exercise
⿢ Patent pending
⿢ Provides Mineral nutrients in biological form
⿢ Calcium 24% DV- Magnesium 13% DV - Phosphorous 25% DV Per 24.4 grams:

Think what could happen between now Sept and Jan 1st 2009. Your life could start to change and more important you will have better Health.

God Bless
Mike
www.newyorkmike.com

miyakayusheto
miyakayusheto

Female, 37, Abee, AB

Posted January 03, 2011

I have a diabetic diet plan that allows to eat: six starches, two milks, four to six ounces of meat or meat substitutes, three vegetables, two fruits and up to three fats per day. This provides you with a range of between 1,200 and 1,600 calories per day. and still I am too fat.

glycomike
glycomike

Male, Age Private, Flushing, NY

Posted January 03, 2011

It is not about how much weight you lose it is about how much FAT you lose. Our program and study shows that when a person loses weight they lose 50% muscle and 50% fat. Our Science and product showed that you will lose 74% fat.
See my pictures at www.newyorkmike.com!!!
We also have a 100% money back on the product fopr 180 days.
Feel free to contact me for more information.
Happy New Year.....
Mike

kevincarter
kevincarter

Male, 39, Wasilla, AK

Posted October 23, 2013

You did it right! The opportunity is here. Thanks for sharing. LabsClinic

arnoldbrame
arnoldbrame

Male, 31, United Kingdom

Posted February 22, 2014

Getting a healthy body needs you three things. 1. Proper Diet. 2. Daily workout. Consistency, If anybody wants to lose weight then follow the above mentioned points but don't overdo any of the things.
Health And Safety Training Lincolnshire

mantishugo
mantishugo

Male, 30, India

Posted April 09, 2016

Yes, I want to lose weight very desperately. I can hardly lift my body out of my bed in the morning when my energy level is down. I have started drinking Organic Nopal Juice to lose weight. This juice is amazing as it contains 16 amino acids which help in losing weight.