Forums

Saying "I Love You" (279)

Comments Options
Sort comments by:

ACCOUNT CLOSED
CLOSED

Female, Age Private, Las Vegas, NV

Posted January 07, 2012

Is the most beautiful feeling yet the most tragic feeling.

ACCOUNT CLOSED
CLOSED

Male, 44, Jersey City, NJ

Posted January 12, 2012

I told a girl that i love her and i wanted to spend the rest of my life with her got no response the next day she asked me if i was serious and i said yes and i said it again 6 months later she cheated on me and now doesnt want anything to do with me guess thats what happens when u try to be honest and a gentleman

Legalsource87
Legalsource87

Female, 30, Rock Hill, SC

Posted February 05, 2012

This requires thought...Love is a decision..not an emotion. When you decide to love someone ...you are deciding whether or not to take it to the next step..and with that you are choosing to be vulnerable. NO ONE..likes that feeling. because you're OPEN...EXPOSED...ALLLL THE WAY OUT THERE. and IF that person does not love you the same way you love them or even at all...you feel rejected...and thats the number 1 feeling most adults do not like.

johnson_brown65
johnson_brown65

Male, Age Private, Austin, TX

Posted February 20, 2012

Love_Lolita05
Love_Lolita05

Female, 39, Brooklyn, NY

What has been your reaction when you tell someone you love them? Is it what you expect? Is it really hard to say? Why are such simple words so difficult to get out?

such words are simple but big in and very powerful

ACCOUNT CLOSED
CLOSED

Female, 33, Jamaica, NY

Posted June 30, 2012

You have to know what struggle is to actually know what it means to enjoy life and all that it has to offer....

MoosieBoosie
MoosieBoosie

Male, 28, Arlington, VA

Posted October 30, 2012

http://youtu.be/M7lulSQxa-A

http://youtu.be/1esz1EUqito

ACCOUNT CLOSED
CLOSED

Female, 25, New Brunswick, NJ

Posted November 03, 2012

It's difficult telling someone how you feel because it would suck not to have that sentiment returned. First guy to say that to me got sort of a blank stare and a "that's...nice." from me... We had only been dating a week... awkwarddddd

ROG1989
ROG1989

Male, 28, Marlborough, MA

Posted December 12, 2012

i love you alls

gtulay65
gtulay65

Male, 26, Corinth, NY

Posted November 21, 2013

hello peoples, love is the passion that we feel inside of our hearts that we can't hide. we pretend to hide it, but it burns us more and more until the pain grows and grows and it never ends..

Showing 271-279 of 279

<< Previous

1 ...

24 25 26 27 28