Forums

Driving with HIGH BEAMS on?? HAZZARD!!!! (5)

Comments Options
Sort comments by:

Siembra
Siembra

Male, 51, Yonkers, NY

Posted December 17, 2006

Whats the deal with people driving with their high beams on? Don't people know you blind the driver in front of you through the rear view mirror. You also make it difficult to on coming traffic, causing a big glare in one's view of the road. This really pisses me off! Road courtesy, cut off high beams when on coming traffic is approaching & when behind other drivers. Remember other cars on the road with you are also lighting the path. It's when we are alone on the street or a dark highway that we utilize more light. On a country road in Puerto Rico in the middle of nowhere, people know & practice road courtesy.
When your driving with your high beams on & someone in on coming traffic flicks their lights at you, it means your blinding them so cut your high beams off!. I see drivers in Puerto Rico practice this all the time! Lets share the road by being productive with each other & not a HAZZARD!!!!

Siembra
Siembra

Male, 51, Yonkers, NY

Posted January 14, 2007

I don't know about Norwood MA, but in Yonkers NY & other parts of NY there are plenty of well lighted streets, roads, highways. But people still drive with the HIGH BEAMS on.

ACCOUNT CLOSED
CLOSED

Male, 44, West New York, NJ

Posted April 13, 2007

Siembra
Siembra

Male, 51, Yonkers, NY

I don't know about Norwood MA, but in Yonkers NY & other parts of NY there are plenty of well lighted streets, roads, highways. But people still drive with the HIGH BEAMS on.

Do you try to let them know they have their high beams on? Maybe they have them on by accident? You can try to get their attention by flashing them with your high beams.. If you see a quick flash of light from an oncoming car, one of your first instincts as a driver should be to check your own vehicle's lights..

ACCOUNT CLOSED
CLOSED

Male, Age Private, New York, NY

Posted May 22, 2009

Would you like to earn money without extra costs? visit:
http://dollarzblog.com

gordo214
gordo214

Male, 39, Harlingen, TX

Posted April 27, 2016