kazio58
kazio58

Male, 33, Chicago, IL

Posted June 25, 2011

sherry79
sherry79

Female, 38, Philippines

Posted July 05, 2011

Not only the Hispanic and American beauties suffer obesity this days. It also includes the Asian beau. I am watching the Biggest Looser, Philippine edition and I noticed that there are more females than males there. Well at least, these females are trying to bring down there weights through this reality show, and true, it really helps them a lot...how to delete file

gezonderleven
gezonderleven

Male, 40, Netherlands

Posted April 07, 2012

sherry79
sherry79

Female, 38, Philippines

Not only the Hispanic and American beauties suffer obesity this days. It also includes the Asian beau. I am watching the Biggest Looser, Philippine edition and I noticed that there are more females than males there. Well at least, these females are trying to bring down there weights through this reality show, and true, it really helps them a lot...how to delete file

I just wanted to tell you that nowaydays a lot of people suffers with obesitas. Everyboy wants how we sat in dutch: snel afvallen in een week This means that everybody wants to lose weight quick and uses unhealthy diets to achive this.

ACCOUNT CLOSED
CLOSED

Female, Age Private, Fort Lauderdale, FL

Posted August 07, 2012

Hello,

Would you give me a few minutes of your time so you can look into our online store. We have many health products, beauty products, and house products. The information is on my page. The first 10 people to order will receive a 10 percent discount from their entire purchase. If you spend $120 or more, your delivery is free. If ordering, please let me know before purchasing since I have to apply the discount to the order. Thanks for your time! God bless.

Orca185
Orca185

Male, Age Private, Carmel by the Sea, CA

Posted January 24, 2013

Really... I've read through all of this, and it seems to me, that most of you are influenced by peer pressure. Some want to get thinner to conform to an impossible standard, others are learning bad eating habits from early youth, that kept people healthy in an environment with hard manual labor, but not in the society we have in the US today. Then there are those who've given up on themselves, or think it's natural to be grossly obese, because almost everyone around them looks like they do. I don't want to be unjust. You may feel you need your eating disorder to become happier again in an increasingly difficult environment. But if your bones are sticking out everywhere, or if you've turned into a flabby fat person, then you're compounding your problems, because you'll lack the energy to face these problems. I live in Europe now, and every time I come to the US, I see people eating portions that are 2 to 5 times what would be considered normal in Europe. There's nothing wrong with a curvy, voluptious body. Don't get me wrong. My last girlfriend was una chica Mexicana de Guadalajara, and she would probably be considered slightly overweight in some parts of the world. But she has this type of physique naturally, and she is absolutely, stunningly beautiful just like she is. She's healthy, is filled with energy, and likes herself just like that... almost. She's not completely out of this world, of course. She does feel that her bust is a little too large, but hey... have you ever met a woman, who's completely satisfied with her looks? There is a simple reason. The media has reduced beauty to a standard that is inattainable for most women if they want to stay healthy. On the other hand, modern US society produces obese women on a scale we've never seen before. I went to high school in Phoenix, Az. during the late 70's and early 80's. Caucasian girls, Asians, even Latinas and many black girls generally were pretty thin and healthy looking overall back then. Now almost anyone over 20 is obese in the US by an Asian, European, or South American standard. But maybe we shouldn't look at so called standards at all. How about just taking a look at yourself, instead of listening to others all the time? It's of course not easy to know oneself. But we do know, if we feel healthy, or not. At least when we're young, we do. So listen to your inner voice, not to others.

Now let me just touch on the multitude of diets, and the food people generally consume in the US today. It's no secret that fast food, while convenient, is less than healthy. But it's not only the fast food that destroys your bodies natural ability to extract what it needs from the things you consume. Unfortunately the food industry is driven by profits, and offering you the cheapest possible products is great business, as long as they can make you eat, and enjoy them. Never mind, that they've been recombined in a thousand ways, and all the true nourishment has been taken out of them. Let's realize that diets are huge business as well, and no one profits from someone who actually gets back to a normal weight. It's like the so called "health industry" overall. No one profits, if you're healthy. They just want to sell you all kinds of denaturalized products to make you addicted, so people can fill their pockets. Just take a moment to think why this problem is so much bigger in the US than anywhere else in the world. The human body needs a broad range of different foods, and a natural type of continuous workout to stay healthy. That's all there is to it. For most of human history obesity was no problem at all. Malnourishment only occured when people didn't have enough food. But obviously that's not what most people lack in the US today. Instead what happens, is that people are literally eating tons of food that is fat reduced, calory reduced, or denaturalized in some other way, so the inherent nutrients can be used in another product. While people are eating amounts of food like never before, they are actually starving themselves! It's those substances that are taken out of the food that we really need. So instead of reducing weight, the body demands more and more of largely empty kinds of food, to extract what it really needs. No wonder people get fat. There is a simple solution. Eat as much natural food as you desire, and stay away from any diet, or processed food. It's as easy as that. Stop eating low fat ice cream, stop eating ready made maccaroni and cheese, stop ordering those fancy diet products, and start eating apples again. Start choosing good, natural foods. That's what's kept humanity healthy throughout the ages. It's proven to work well for our bodies. It's as simple as that. Find the energy again you need to face your life. Pass the word, and become an inspiration to others. I guarantee you'll feel better about yourself as well.

novodea
novodea

Female, 26, Midland, MD

Posted August 27, 2013

Supra shoes are one in all the most well liked shoes in market, and favoured by voluminous younth. In market, solely only a few quality discount supra black perf for merchandising, largely in massive grocery store, offical supra black perf

web site or supra b2c web site like novosupra.

Showing 151-156 of 156

<< Previous

1 ...

12 13 14 15 16