Forums

callaway x hot www.only-golf.co.uk (2)

Comments Options
Sort comments by:

Eartha
Eartha

Female, 29, New York, NY

Posted December 18, 2014

callaway x hot graphite irons Buck began the broadcast by being reverential to the networks and people who broadcast golf mentioning innovative CBS producer Frank Chirkinian, NBC and Golf Channel. After that, he led a team including Norman, Brad Faxon, Steve Flesch, Scott McCarron and rules analyst David Fay to some rather understated commentary throughout.

callaway x2 hot graphite irons ”We’re cautiously optimistic it will be good for us and everyone else in Myrtle Beach. … We’ve had multiple comments [from golfers] on the things they can do in Myrtle Beach other than the golf because of the show and the other things Golf Holiday tried to promote about Myrtle Beach.”

callaway x2 hot driver 9 regular Everyone at Golf Digest looks forward to the annual Seitz Cup. Think the Ryder Cup, but without ugly matching sweaters and captains who take themselves too seriously. This event is a BIG deal at work and I had the honor, along with Keely Levins, of trying to take down the undefeated tandem of Mike Johnson and Ashley Mayo.

callaway apex steel irons This somehow wasn't my favorite video from the last week, though. That happened when a group of golfers tried to skip golf balls across a pond and hit a bell (I don't think Bubba Watson was asked).

http://www.only-golf.co.uk/

gordo214
gordo214

Male, 39, Harlingen, TX

Posted April 27, 2016