Forums

Butt lift jeans - Do they work? (15)

Comments Options
Sort comments by:

LaBuenaVida
LaBuenaVida

Male, Age Private, Winter Springs, FL

Posted October 25, 2007

I am trying to find out how many women have tried these butt lift jeans and whether they like them. Add a post to tell us about your experience with them. Thanks.

iluvthic
iluvthic

Male, 39, Brooklyn, NY

Posted November 19, 2007

dude most of these girls have ugly booty's but swear they are JLO. they wont admit to their tricks.

Removed

The content you are trying to view has been removed.

panama242424
panama242424

Female, 34, Brooklyn, NY

Posted February 23, 2008

Removed

there are plenty of "bootylicious" girls in bk don't leave so soon...

Removed

LaBuenaVida
LaBuenaVida

Posted May 15, 2008

I think Latinas have the best booties. The reason I ask is I'm trying to get some feedback. I am a distributor of Jireh Jeans and am trying to do some market research to find out what women are looking for. These jeans really work. You can check them out at www.syberdon.com if you like. It seems to me that if you don't have a butt, they'll give you one and if you do they make it look great. Thank you all for your input.

CosasCalientes
CosasCalientes

Female, Age Private, New Rochelle, NY

Posted May 23, 2008

Hi,
Love the jeans. I am an online retailer of Latina fashions, specializing in the sale of Latin American made fashions. Where are your jeans made?
http://shop.cosascalientes.com

LaBuenaVida
LaBuenaVida

Posted July 01, 2008

They are hand made in Bolivia. They are sewn in such a way as to lift and shape without any padding. I have to tell you, they really do work. My wife has several pair and they make her look great!

Dominicana_Bx
Dominicana_Bx

Female, 39, Bronx, NY

Posted May 03, 2009

There are stretch jeans, and then there are Levanta Colas. Literally you⿿re LIFTING the AZZ up with these jeans, look at it as the poor man⿿s version of the Brasilian Butt Lift. While other jeans in other countries are trying to make jeans make women more slim and gather all the fat to look more full, Levanta Colas specifically address the huge Latina problem, PIG TAILS that go wrong.

The pants claim to lift and shift fat from all directions, channeling the meat to the middle then UP to create, at best, a nice Apple Bottom, or at worse, a Tear Drop booty.

But if you don⿿t have the Pig Tail where the bulb of fat is at the base of the butt, these won⿿t work! Yes, they do NOT work for all Pig Tails. You have to have the fat build up enough at the bottom (a bulb) for the jeans to grip and scoop. If your butt is just WIDE and fat, these pants can⿿t do anything for you. These pants are specifically to take the butt and do what a Brazilian Butt Lift surgery does! It it not designed to do what the Fat Injection surgery does (that⿿s American style jeans that do this). Still, you need a droopy butt, not just a butt with fat all on it, to work.

Read the full research report at: http://www.assmatrixreloaded.c om/2009/03/pig-tails-exposed-i ndias-are-genetically-predispo sed-to-having-pig-tails/

Moda_Latina
Moda_Latina

Female, Age Private, Thousand Oaks, CA

Posted June 02, 2010

Many women have beautiful bodies, but there are certain clothes that just dont do look good in them. That is why body enhancing clonthing has become more popular, including the butt lift jeans. I personally love to wear them because even though I am sllim and fit, the jean really flatters my figure. I have like 10 pair of fashionable butt lift jeans that I found in www.telegaleria.com

And trust me when I tell you, as soon as I started wearing them, my friends really noticed the difference.

Showing 1-10 of 15