What is exactlly Mac Sonuclari ?
In brief, mac sonuclari, ma zeti, mac sonuclari is provided with a situation that involves conflict by way of a story starter and its accompanying picture. He sympathizes with the characters and, wrapped up in the emotion of the scene, calls on his developing skills of reason and imagination to continue the story. highlight - apply a highlighter to one's cheeks or eyebrows in order to make them more prominent; "highlight the area above your eyebrows" Emotions such as fear, joy, wonder, sadness, worry, or great relief create the spark to write more vividly. The student expresses himself spontaneously, leaving penmanship, spelling, grammar and punctuation for a later time. An exciting story starter and picture create a vivid impression in the mind of the student. The story starter provides parameters and shape so that he can immediately visualize what the actors might do next. The student is free to write whatever he wants. He taps into any previous experience he has had with an emotion. It is a student's past personal and literary experiences that enable him to sympathize with the characters - to feel as they might in the situation depicted. He translates these emotions and concepts into words that are quite descriptive. In his article, Raymond Ward writes, highlight - an area of lightness in a picture "The deeper the emotion and the keener the feeling, the more readily will the child find words with which to express them; and this expression will be far more vivid, genuine, revealing and meaningful than the more conventional composition exercise.
highlight [ ha la t]
1. To give a highlight to (the subject of a painting, for example).
a. To make prominent; emphasize.
b. To be a highlight of.
3. To mark (important passages of text) with a usually fluorescent marker as a means of memory retention or for later reference.
1. (Fine Arts & Visual Arts / Art Terms) an area of the lightest tone in a painting, drawing, photograph, etc.
2. the most exciting or memorable part of an event or period of time
3. (Clothing, Personal Arts & Crafts / Hairdressing & Grooming) (often plural) a bleached blond streak in the hair
1. (Fine Arts & Visual Arts / Art Terms) (Miscellaneous Technologies / Photography) Painting Drawing Photog to mark (any brightly illuminated or prominent part of a form or figure) with light tone
2. to bring notice or emphasis to
3. to be the highlight of
4. (Clothing, Personal Arts & Crafts / Hairdressing & Grooming) to produce blond streaks in (the hair) by bleaching
" Standard exercises such as created in pictures; "he could paint the lightest light and the darkest dark" "What I Did on My Summer Vacation," "My Pet," "A Visit to Grandma's," "A Trip to the Zoo," all have their place, but an exciting story starter will better accomplish what Mr. Ward describes above. Even a student who normally has a dull, rambling narrative will, with Exciting Writing, compose at least one notable phrase. Small though it may be, his one vivid description is a break through. It is something to rejoice in. The dormant writer in him has awoken and is emerging from his cocoon.