Changes to uploaded video - MemberAdvocate's Blog
Changes to uploaded video
If you upload or play video on Migente, we have some important news for you:
The Migente tool you currently use to upload and view videos will be discontinued. If you wish to download your original videos already uploaded to Migente you can do so for a limited time, until April 11.
After Monday, April 11, members will no longer be able to upload and view videos using the Twistage tool on Migente. As a result of this change all the previously available pages in the
of Migente will no longer be available. In addition, the Video features of your personal pages will also be going away.
If you want to save your favorite uploaded videos here's what you can do:
In your Profile "My Videos" area, look at each individual video, and hover over them. You should now see a "Download" link. Click that link, and the download will begin.
If you would like to add a video to your personal page please follow the instructions below:
1) Download your current videos from MG using the "Download Video " link
2) Sign-up and/or log-in to YouTube, Vimeo, etc.
3) Choose “Embed” and copy video embed code
4) Check the "Use old embed code" option
5) On your MG page Personal Message select "Edit"
6) Click "Source" button in the edit menu
**Put spaces between each embed code so that you can edit/remove individual embed codes easily. (note- your personal message has a 100,000 character limit, so you will be limited in the number of videos you can embed)
8) Select "Save Changes"
9) Select “view your page” to preview the videos on your page